[Nfb-krafters-korner] Storing beads

Maria and Joe Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 09:59:17 UTC 2013

HI.  I actually hold 2 beads up together and ask joe does he think this bead would look nice with that bead etc. So far other people have liked his choices.  I know what you mean though Being totally blind from birth it’s a tough one working out what looks good with what.

Warm regards and blessings
Maria, Joe and FurBabies
Email:  iMessage:bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com