[Nfb-krafters-korner] waterproof sealer

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 5 20:55:52 UTC 2013

Erica,
I just had a thought about your project.  How about rather than covering it
with paper or fabric, paint the inside.  You could use a couple of different
colors and swirl it like the paint ornament balls are done.  Then seal it
with a clear coat once it has dried.  Painting it on the inside wouldn't be
as hard as the outside.  If you weren't sure of how to paint it smoothly, it
wouldn't matter since it is on the inside of the container.  Just a thought.
Jill