[Nfb-krafters-korner] Storing beads

Maria and Joe Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 22:49:38 UTC 2013

 HI. at the moment I have a basket that someone gave me.  So far my collection is small enough so I can take it with me.  I keep everything in zip lock bags and am planning to put a piece of braille paper with the colour and maybe size of the beadds in the bag.  At the moment they are sort of coordinated e.g. the ones that look good together are together in a zip lock bag within a zip lock bag if you know what I mean.

	regards
Maria and crew from australia
email:
bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com