[Nfb-krafters-korner] Storing beads

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 06:05:10 UTC 2013

Hi Maria,

You were talking about how you have a bag with different bead bags inside
having colors that go together. This is a nice idea. But I find it so
complicated with the color matching business. I was over with a friend
having my beads identified and told which colors went with which. The light
blue went with the light purple, the light blue went with the dark blue, but
the dark blue did not go with the light purple. The light green did not go
with the blue or purple, but only the white or black. It went on and on.
>groan( I just made a few notes to myself as to a few combos that went
together and left it at that. I had an order for twelve sets of
necklace/bracelets to make and she asked for seven or eight different
colors. Used white, crystal or black a lot. Whew!

Cathy F