[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome Kathy!

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sat Dec 7 09:29:08 UTC 2013

Hello Kathy,

I'm glad we have another knitter in our group.  I'm Denise Shaible and I
live in Sacramento, California.  I love knitting but, the only problem is
that I do it slowly and haven't finished all of the projects I planned for
Christmas.  Then again, I celebrate the 12 days of Christmas so, even if my
loved ones get their scarfs and other things after December 25, it'll be
okay.  I'm sure you'll love this list and all of the cool things to learn.
Welcome!

Regards,

Denise