[Nfb-krafters-korner] macramé plant hanger class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 03:09:51 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I am going to have a class in March to teach how to make a basic macramé
plant hanger. I wondered whether folks would prefer an email or phone class?
I did have an introduction to macramé class where I taught some knots, but
it would not be necessary for you to have taken that class to participate in
the next class because I will go over the knots specifically used  in the
plant hanger class.

So let me know your pleasure and I will set things up with Joyce.

Cathy F