[Nfb-krafters-korner] January loom knit classes

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Sun Dec 8 18:10:21 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am teaching my first class January 3rd. It is a e-mail loom knit class. It
is a pearl heart afghan which is a pretty heart which is boardered so it
looks like a pictured framed heart. It is very tactal, also. It is made as a
one piece so you will need a loom with 120 pegs on it. class has been posted
to the web site so hop over & sign up. I have started mine already so I have
written directions for everyone. Hope you all enjoy it.
Debbie