[Nfb-krafters-korner] survey for students

Catherine cjacobse at telus.net
Sun Dec 8 18:37:52 UTC 2013

from Catherine J,
1.  What type of class interests you the most?

b. email * yes please

2. Could you attend a telephone class?
a. yes * Occasionally
b. no

Out of country folks:

Please use Eastern daylight savings time.
3.  What times would you be willing to participate in a class [that  runs 1
hour]?  Can you please include what time it is in your area,  too?
* I would prefer afternoons for me Pacific time,
I think that is in Eastern time:between 5 pm &7 pm;
5 pm & later on in the evening, I seem to run out of time!
I am on Pacific or Mountain time - explanation below
4.  If a class was offfered both telephone and email, but not at the  same
time, how much time lapse between these 2 types of classes would you think
is good?
a. a month * * why wait longer if the interest is there?
b. 2 months
c. 3 months
4. 6 months
* I think it depends on demand,
phone & email of the same class could run at the sametime if many people are
wanting either delivery.
This then depends on the time available of each teacher & KK system.
5. A repeat of a class  is always a consideration at Krafters  Korner.
This is totally up to our members and their interest.  It  takes only one of
you to ask for a repeat and chat it up on the list.

What timeing would be good before a repeat class?
a. 1 year * why wait any longer if there is interest?
b. less then 2 years
c. more then 2 years
* again, timing should be dictated by level of interest of students and
availability of teachers.

I spend winters in Puerto Vallarta which is Mountain time. No phoning from
there & facetime with family.
I am currently packing... BRRR!
Thanks for asking these questions. I look forward to expanding my craftyness
in the new year.
Cheers to all & a very merry holiday season.
Catherine J
Please take the time to answer these questions.  It will help us to  plan
and consider your suggestions for booking classes for 214.

1.  What type of class interests you the most?
a. telephone
b. email

[...]

6.  for a repeat class:

Would you prefer a repeat of the exact same class?
a. yes
b. no

Would you prefer a repeat of information with a different project to work
on?
a. yes
b. No

Would you likely take a repeat class that you already had taken if it had a
different project, but taught the same thing as the first class?
a. yes
b. no

7. Do you think our list is too busy?

a. yes
b. no
c. good for all the information that is exchanged

8.  How do you think the Krafters Korner can get new members to
participate and join?

9.  How did you learn about Krafters Korner?

10 What can each member [YOU] do to get new members? Please details would
be helpful.

7.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/cjacobse%40telus.net

-----