[Nfb-krafters-korner] survey answers #6 & on

Catherine cjacobse at telus.net
Sun Dec 8 19:09:12 UTC 2013

Sorry for doing this in 2 emails.
answers from #6 on - how did I miss these the first time!
CJ

6.  for a repeat class:

Would you prefer a repeat of the exact same class?
a. yes * maybe
b. no * or a twist of the origional
but maybe the first class was a really popular class so a repeat would be
result in many people having an interest.

Would you prefer a repeat of information with a different project to work
on?
a. yes *

Would you likely take a repeat class that you already had taken if it had a
different project, but taught the same thing as the first class?
a. yes *

7. Do you think our list is too busy?

a. yes * sometimes in box is overflowing; I am considering a new email just
for KK
c. good for all the information that is exchanged
* enjoy the ideas & website suggestions

8.  How do you think the Krafters Korner can get new members to
participate and join?
I have been looking for a group for years. For me it is thru internet
searching. I do not belong to low vision groups, but perhaps others use the
vision grapeline.

9.  How did you learn about Krafters Korner?
Google search for "low vision blind crafts:. There was an article on or by
Joyce. I took some of that info & did another google search and finally the
KK website came up.
10 What can each member [YOU] do to get new members? Please details would
be helpful.
I am really unsure of what I may do to expand membership; Something to think
about.

7.
Thanks,
CJ