[Nfb-krafters-korner] survey for students

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 8 23:14:50 UTC 2013

Hi,
This is Jill and I have written a book it seems! Lol!

1.  What type of class interests you the most?

A telephone, but would do either if one was the only choice

2. Could you attend a telephone class?
a. yes

Out of country folks:

Please use Eastern daylight savings time.
3.  What times would you be willing to participate in a class [that  runs 1
hour]?  Can you please include what time it is in your area,  too?

4.  If a class was offfered both telephone and email, but not at the  same
time, how much time lapse between these 2 types of classes would you think
is good?
a. a month

5. A repeat of a class is always a consideration at Krafters Korner.
This is totally up to our members and their interest.  It  takes only one of

you to ask for a repeat and chat it up on the list.

What timeing would be good before a repeat class?
a. 1 year

6.  for a repeat class:

Would you prefer a repeat of the exact same class?
a. yes

Would you prefer a repeat of information with a different project to work
on?
a. yes

Would you likely take a repeat class that you already had taken if it had a
 different project, but taught the same thing as the first class?
a. yes

7. Do you think our list is too busy?

b. no
c. good for all the information that is exchanged

8.  How do you think the Krafters Korner can get new members to
participate and join?
Offer a free membership to a friend or family member who shows interest,
give a membership as a door prize, advertise on all other email list and
groups that you belong to, put Krafters Korner on your facebook or twitter,
solicit articles   in publications blind and not, offer small work shops to
local support groups on a simple project that you learned on KK and do a
membership drive on the spot, KK needs membership Tees so we can advertise
with our style! Place free ads in your local community happenings papers or
websites,develop a good PSA which can be circulated to radio stations
internet and local, get a speakers bureau established among KK members and
sign up to do the local circuits like lions clubs civitans, rotary clubs,
Knights of Columbus...
Develop a marketing stradegy to approach Michaels, Joanns, hobby lobby and
other craft companies in order to put a blurb about us on their websites.
9.  How did you learn about Krafters Korner?
 Read about it in the Braille moniter and foundit again by internet search
10 What can each member [YOU] do to get new members? Please details would
be helpful.
I plan on giving away a membership at the Christmas craft class I am
teaching this 12-12-13.  I also am willing to do any thing that I suggested
in the previously answered questions.