[Nfb-krafters-korner] for those sighted folks on our list

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 22:46:13 UTC 2013

We do have folks involved with the blind and working with agencies for the
visually impaired and just folks that are interested what we are doing.

Where do tthe state agencies or teachers for the blind get information out
there?  Are their newsletters, college resources or organizations and
groups that are out there that we might tap into?

Please if you went to a school or know of any place please do me a big
favor and dig a little for me and send me a contact email, phone number with a
name or reach out and help us get the word out.

If you can do the digging I am more then happy to run with that.   There is
not enough hours in the day and I can use "a little help from my  friends".