[Nfb-krafters-korner] for those sighted folks on our list

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 8 23:28:32 UTC 2013

Yes I have a friend who is going to help me get an article out to the vision
rehab therapists, their organization was called Macrt mid American council
of rehab teachers, but now it is different since their conference this past
month.  I will have to get back to you on what it is called now.  There is
AER association of educaters and rehabilitaters of the blind.  There are
possible opportunities to tag into some of the major universities which
provide Masters in vision rehab therapy.  Those are the professionals who
will be seeing and dealing on a personal level with the blind.