[Nfb-krafters-korner] for those sighted folks on our list

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sun Dec 8 23:55:06 UTC 2013

What about contacting some art therapists? I am not sure of their specific jobs, but they may work with people with disabilities and therefore we could maybe get some people from there. I could look and see if there was a list serve for this profession where we could ask these questions.

Sent from my iPhone