[Nfb-krafters-korner] crafts for sighted kids?

Brandy W., with Discovery Toys ballstobooks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 05:17:34 UTC 2013

Sighted people do all the crafts we do on this list, so why it is a problem
to share crafts that blind adults can successfully do with sighted children?
I've got some amazing ideas from here. People here describe with words and
not pictures, and know crafts blind people can successfully do with sighted
kids, so I'm thankful for the ideas. We are still blind crafters if we are
leading sighted children in crafts.

Bran