[Nfb-krafters-korner] crafts for sighted kids?

Maria and Joe Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 21:29:44 UTC 2013

Hi.

My thoughts on this topic are:
Crafts for kids can sometimes be modified so adults can do them too.  What a wonderful way to promote the idea that a blind person can craft if she/he is able to teach sighted children a craft. I have often looked at kids crafts and thought it was a neat idea and have thought of doing it myself lol.

Just some thoughts.
Cheers
Maria

sent from mac mini
email, & fb bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
skype bubbygirl1972  twitter same as skype without the numbers.