[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with phone classes

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 00:06:42 UTC 2013

Hi all,

The topic came up on this list and also in a class I attended recently which
was how difficult it can be to work on a craft and talk on the phone at the
same time. One option is to use a speaker phone, but sometimes it is
difficult for others to hear people who are on speaker phone. I mentioned
that I had found another solution for this which was to purchase a headphone
set with microphone that plugged into my wireless phone. Then all I had to
do was to put on the headset and I could speak and listen hands-free. There
are a number of these products out there, but I am pasting the link in for
the one I purchased for anyone who might be interested in getting one for
themselves or to put on their Xmas list to Santa.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00007M1TZ/ref=wms_ohs_product_img?ie=UTF8
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00007M1TZ/ref=wms_ohs_product_img?ie=UTF8
&psc=1> &psc=1

Cathy F