[Nfb-krafters-korner] U2 how many use it?

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Tue Dec 10 00:50:34 UTC 2013

You mean You Tube right?  I don't know much more than you about it.  That is
a great idea to spread the  word that we are more than canes and dot
readers.  This is important for parents of  blind children, teachers, day
care workers, babysitters, camp  or scout leaders, and therapists to name a
few.  If we really say we want to be treated equally than we have to use the
technology of the sighted world don't we?  What better way than to educate
than by showing a blind person actually doing it!  Pictures say a million
words or something like that.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short