[Nfb-krafters-korner] U2 how many use it?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 10 00:20:57 UTC 2013

Now let me first say, going back a little, I thought why would a blind
person have any interest in U2?  I do have to admit, it took my kids [their  in
their 30s] to push me over there.  All I thought was it is videos and  what
good is that to me.

Let me say this to you folks that might be thinking like I was.

First there are a lot of stuff on U2.  There is a lot of videos and
information that are done by the blind, too.  In these I am not sure what  they
are called, podcasts?  Yes, they are I believe videos, but the people  are
talking and telling you information and what they are doing.  The fact  is and
there is a lot of things on a lot of different whatever your mind can  think
of.

I don't know how to get a channel, or do it.  I don't know if say we  can
get something called NFB Krafters Division or Krafters Korner [Blind &
Visually Impaired Crafters],  but it would be great.

Is there anyone willing to do some home work on this?  Help find out  more
about U2 and how we can use it?

Let me know if you or even if you and your friends might be willing to dig
up info on this.

Send me a note at _Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)