[Nfb-krafters-korner] draft, Jake

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Tue Dec 10 02:51:06 UTC 2013

Jakey  our feline paws aren't so good at spelling or typing meows either.
That's why it's called a R-U-F-F draft. (or fluff in our case!)  Our humans
don't like us up here on the computer but we snuck in to say hello!  This is
what they get for ignoring the water bowl too long.

>From the precocious paws of two felines. Hunter and Shelby.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short