[Nfb-krafters-korner] Reports are out to board members

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 9 01:35:50 UTC 2013

I want to thank everyone that was involved working on the fundraising
ideas.  A Special thank you goes out to Terry Knox for her leadership on
gathering this information for the board.

The reports went out today to board members and I would like for the board
to review this information and if you have any questions regarding the
report,  Terry has her notes and the information that the folks in the committee
had  gathered and will try to answer any questions if she can.

We need time to review this information and we need a possible board
meeting to go over this report, but I really want to hopefully have a meeting by
February with some planning and decisions to move forward on the work that
has  been done on this.

I would like to have the board meet within the first week of Jan. and have
a membership meeting the beginning of February.