[Nfb-krafters-korner] bye bye thread

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Tue Dec 10 11:43:54 UTC 2013

I have found that fabric glue can really help a lot to prevent things from
unraveling. Try to make sure the glue dries clear so you don't have a white
or other colour residue show on your beads or thread.
Put the glue on before you snip off the last short threads. Let the glue dry
a while and this should allow you to snip those last very short threads. The
glue can also help to harden the knot a little and take away the fuzziness
that sometimes remain around some knots.
HTH
Lindy