[Nfb-krafters-korner] youtube

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Tue Dec 10 12:11:15 UTC 2013

I think we could use the name, but then just use words like crafts and
visually impaired in the search tags or whatever it is called on You Tube.
Something helpful to know is an accessible interface to You Tube. I will try
to post the link in another message with a short explanation.
I am sure it will be helpful to those who are interested in exploring you
tube.
Lindy

I use this a lot and it has helped me find and ----- Original Message --