[Nfb-krafters-korner] youtube

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 08:01:45 UTC 2013

Great! I am late to this discussion and just mentioned the tags. Just to let
you know, we "only" use the for when we are referring to the division and
our name for this listserv. So, there are many crafters (with a "c") in the
Krafters (with a "k") Division.

Cindy S.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/lmartinez21
7%40gmail.com