[Nfb-krafters-korner] blogs

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Tue Dec 10 12:36:02 UTC 2013

Hi Joyce and all,
Maybe we could put links up under the resource page on Krafters Korner with
a heading for blogs that are run by members that has some content that is of
specific value for visually impaired crafters?
Also, if there are others on this list that are blogging about crafts,
please also share for those of us who might be interested?
Thanks.
Lindy