[Nfb-krafters-korner] visually impaired crafts search on google

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 08:47:17 UTC 2013

Just a heads up, Google has made changes to the algorithms they use for
searches and I am going to have to do some tweaking to our code to get us
back up in the page rankings. We used to come up on the first page and now
we are extremely far back.

One thing that will definitely help us is if you have your own blog, please
consider writing a blog that talks about your participation in the division
and include a link to our website. Randomly linking to our site does not
help, it must be what is called a "quality" link. Quality means that it is
thoughtful content related to our site.

If you have specific questions regarding this, please email me off-list (do
not use [Nfb-krafters-korner] in your subject line because I have it sorted
to this folder and it will be lost in the over 3000 messages).

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division