[Nfb-krafters-korner] new class posted for loom knitters

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Thu Dec 12 05:24:51 UTC 2013

Do you need the basics of loom knitting to do this class or can a first
timer join safely and complete the project?
I was at Hobby Lobby today and looked at the looms and knitting supplies.
Wow!  I never knew there was so much variety besides yarn colors.  I also
found  the plastic jewelry cases I was talking about.  They were on sale
too.  They would be great for  keeping like beads together.  Keeping colors
straight might be tough unless you brailled up a  list of what's in each row
and taped it to the top.

Happy holiday crafting to all!

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short