[Nfb-krafters-korner] new class posted for loom knitters

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 15:53:55 UTC 2013

Hi Erika,

This is not a beginner's class, but if you want to give it a try I and the
others will certainly help you along. I can't guarantee you will
successfully complete the project, but I will guarantee that you will learn
something and have an enjoyable evening. There will be a beginner's loom
class in January and you can get a bit of a head start with this class or
wait and begin at the beginning. It is totally up to you. As I said in my
post, beginners are welcome.
Cathy