[Nfb-krafters-korner] LK Purl Heart Afghan

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 16:48:20 UTC 2013

I think these questions are good.  I do think the teacher would be the
best to answer these questions to clarify and give the best idea on what to
order.

Of course what colors and type of yarns are totally up to your own
imagination and creative mind.

In a message dated 12/12/2013 11:32:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,