[Nfb-krafters-korner] consider teaching a class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 17:51:52 UTC 2013

We are always looking for new classes and projects to do.  Please  consider
sharing an idea, technique or just a favorite idea that you have  perfected
and teach a class.

We have openings in February and March and the rest of the year, too.

So consider it, let me know, book a date and share with all of us.

It is never too early to book a date for a class.

Keep in mind August we do our Xmas in August classes.  So if you come  up
with a Holiday idea now, let's book it for August!