[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFBNJ: Thru OurEyes Wednesday December 18 at 8:00...

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sat Dec 14 06:41:17 UTC 2013

Joyce,

Good luck!  I won't be able to listen to it because I'm scheduled to attend
a cooking class at a local vegan restaurant.  The instructor was able to
e-mail me the recipes she's making and we're tasting.  I think the interview
will be a great opportunity to showcase our Division and all that you've
done to help blind persons know that they can do crafts whether or not they
can see.  Again, good luck.  Best wishes, too.  Break a leg, as the saying
goes.

Regards,

Denise