[Nfb-krafters-korner] signed up for local knitting class

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Dec 13 03:25:01 UTC 2013

I did it!  This is my Christmas present from my husband.  I signed up
tonight.  Now I just have to get over to the shop to met staff, plan
strategy and purchase supplies.  10% off for students and maybe more since
it's the holidays.  I'm going to see if there's someone in the neighborhood
who's also going so I have a ride lined up as well.

Merry seasons to all!

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short