[Nfb-krafters-korner] signed up for local knitting class

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 16:39:06 UTC 2013

So excited for you, Ericka. Needle your husband with pokes of delight,
giggle.Glad he pointed you in the right direction. Now don't be to knotty in
class, or they might bind you and cast you out. Oh what tangle webs we
weave, or is that knit, hmm, have to think on that one. Knit some pearls and
pearl some knits. Here kitty kitty. Isn't this a fun ball to play with,
toothy grin.

Now aren't you all glad we are out of town for a couple of days? Go Sea
Hawks! As I will miss the game, sad face.

Becky and co author Jake