[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wolcome to everyone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 13 19:31:24 UTC 2013

I want to send out a special warm welcome to anyone who has recently joined
 the list.  I also want to apologize for our slow down with activities at
this point.

We have just come off a world wind of classes and busyness here at Krafters
 Korner.  We have finished up giving a total of 62 classees via telephone
conference calls and email this week.  We don't have any Monday Night Chats
scheduled for the remaining of this year, but we are booking and getting
ready  for the new year.

There are classes up on our website for January and be sure to check them
out at:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
and sign up for them.

For New folks and old folks the best Christmas present that you can get and
 that you will get the most out of is a one year membership in the NFB
Krafters  Division.  For $10 which runs from July to July or any part of that
entitles you to take as many classes as you want.  So if your friends
already paid their membership 2013 to July 2014, you can always send in payment
and we will credit them for 2014 to 2015 membership!