[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wolcome to everyone

Amy Sweigard marshy78 at cox.net
Wed Dec 18 03:58:57 UTC 2013

Hello all you wonderful ladies I am new to the group and would really love to learn how to crochet and knit and bracelet and all kinds of crafty things . Unfortunately I have no idea how to start so if anyone would like to give me a little guidance that would be lovely ! Thank you in advance ,

Amy Sweigard Sent from my iPhone