[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Dec 14 19:50:35 UTC 2013

For those of you who would like to take a beginners class in Safety   pin
beading, the votive candle holder is a fantastic beginners class.  It  was
the first class I took and I made a lot of these candle holders.

Simple, quick and you learn the basics.

I tried my hands on making jewelry, but the seed beads are very small to
start off with beading.  So when I tried the safety pin beading it was much
easier for my touch and I enjoyed it.

Actually, working with the larger beads, I now feel better with working
with some of the smaller beads.  Remember the seed beads do come in  different
sizes and yep 11 seed beads are still too small for me to handle
comfortably, but 8 are OK.