[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class phone in options

Catherine cjacobse at telus.net
Sun Dec 15 16:26:07 UTC 2013

Joyce, I would like to take this class, but I will be away from home phone
at this time. Last time I was away from home, I tried using  Magic Jack
phone system but  it did not connect to 1 800 numbers. These are my other
choices:
* I use Magic Jack to phone into a land line (someone's home phone) which is
not a 1 800,
or
* I use facetime to connect with another student with an I phone or I pad.
Perhaps there are other  ideas that I haven't thought of...
I will be in Mexico and the long distance phone is very expensive.
I have signed up & requested a materials list so I can get it together to
take with me.
What do you think?
Thanks,
Catherine J