[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for a specific type of crochet needle

melissa tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Tue Dec 17 01:33:08 UTC 2013

I'd like to find them in a set so I can have different sizes.  A friend of mine was telling me that there was some sort of flat crochet hook that might be easier for me to use, and she said it was put out by Susan Bates.  I think they are aluminum.  I was looking on amazon but I can't tell which are flat, and which ones I already have.  She some that are plastic, among other types of materials.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and where I might be able to order them? she didn't haver her's with her to show me.  Thanks for any help.