[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for a specific type of crochet needle

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 01:40:22 UTC 2013

I use a crochet hook that the handle is flat and a bit padded.  The  metal
part is the hook.

I have arthritis and these hooks are much better for me to work with.
They are in my Joann's and cost around $6  each, but the others I have  trouble
with holding onto, relaxing the hand.  I have tried plastic, wood  and
metal crochet hooks and these work the best for my hands.

In a message dated 12/16/2013 8:33:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,