[Nfb-krafters-korner] gift to the needy

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 16:18:04 UTC 2013

Many thanks for you note here Terry.  This is a good time of the year  to
think back on what we do for others.  Please do add your kind givings  and
let us know what you have done for charity in 2013.  It is never too  late for
kindness.

In a message dated 12/17/2013 7:27:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,