[Nfb-krafters-korner] gift to the needy

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Dec 17 12:26:28 UTC 2013

Now I have started writing, I will tell you what Henry and I did last week.  My devision was collecting toys for tots.  I bought a few toys and thought to myself, could they use some hats.  I asked the lady in charge.  She said they were collecting toys, but there was a box in our cafiteriafor hats being donated to the Red Cross.
Henry made a hat and I chose 3 out of my inventory.  Together we donated $70 in hats.  The manager was very happy to get the hats. It makes you feal good to do something like that.  Earlier I made 3 hats for my church out of yarn donated to the church.  I have them keeping an eye out for chuncky yarn, for me.

Terry P.