[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Announcement

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 17:26:12 UTC 2013

These are the shows that Krafters Korner will be doing.

I just learned that they pushed the shows up by one week and basically
knocked us out of our spot for Jan 29.

This has nothing to do with the show I will be doing with Joe Ruffalo
Wednesday December 18 [tomorrow at 8 PM]

We need folks to call in and talk about Krafters Korner please.  I  will
send out another email with the contact and call in phone number.

In a message dated 12/17/2013 11:57:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,