[Nfb-krafters-korner] Recipes

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Dec 17 17:37:45 UTC 2013

I will again share my mom's poem that she hangs with her candy wreaths:

To my friends
Fond and dear;
I offer you a piece of cheer.

The scissors are here
Nice and handy;
Please cut yourself a piece of candy.

We are on our third batch of Rolo Cookies here at the Center.  They are very simple and everyone always wants more.

Rolo Candies
Small Circle Pretzels
Pecan halfs

Unwrap rolo candy.  Place on cookie sheet with one circle pretzel over each Rolo.  Heat in a 250 degree oven for 1 minute.  Take a Pecan half and place over top of Rolo pushing Rolo to fill the center of pretzel.  Let set.  They are like small bite size turtles.  Yummy!

Enjoy!!!

Cindy Z.