[Nfb-krafters-korner] gift to the needy

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 22:18:22 UTC 2013

I live in Connecticut and this last weekend marks one year that the
children in Sandy Hook School, Newtown, CT and adults were killed.  It was
unbelievable when it happened.

I do give them my prayers and like their request of odoing something kind
for others.

In a message dated 12/17/2013 5:05:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,