[Nfb-krafters-korner] gift to the needy

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed Dec 18 06:38:02 UTC 2013

Thank you so much for this.  I'd love to get into something like this but, I
feel I need to improve on my skills before I'd give things.  It makes me
wonder if there are any folks at my church who knit or do other crafts.
Well, that may be something to consider for the New Year.  I'll let you know
what I find out and maybe you can give me some ideas on how to do it.  I
mean, I'd like to get to a point where I could sell stuff but, giving is
always close to my heart.

Regards,

Denise