[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit pearl heart afghan class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Dec 18 18:54:58 UTC 2013

Another beginners class to add on here.  This is a bigger project so  if
you want to take this class and try it or take notes and get the pattern for
a try later after you got a few smaller projects under your belt it is OK
with  us.

Remember patterns and class notes provided by the teacher only goes out to
the people who sign up for a class and attend the classs.  It is only fair
to the teachers that you attend the class to get all the information that a
 teacher puts into her class.

In a message dated 12/17/2013 10:33:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,