[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit pearl heart afghan class

Maria and Joe Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 12:52:02 UTC 2013

HI.  did I just read below that a beginner could take this class? what kind of loom is needed? Even if I don’t get the supplies quickly enough I would like to sign up and listen and perhaps take notes.

Am getting a set of round looms but am not sure if these would work for this class.

thanks
Warm regards and blessings
Maria, Joe and FurBabies
Email:  iMessage:bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com