[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom classes

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 19 05:11:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

I wanted to invite one and all to sign up for a loom knit hat class.  I will
be teaching 2 classes, one on January 23 and 30 which is a simple beginners
beanie and a class for a basket weave patterned slouch hat on February 6 and
13.  Both of these telephone classes should be fun!  So while there is still
time, get that letter off to Santa for a shiney new round loom set!

All I want for Christmas is a new loom set,

A new loom set

A new loom set

All I want for Christmas is a new loom set,

So I can take a class after Christmas!

Jill