[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom classes

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 11:29:00 UTC 2013

Jill,
This is cute! I will sign up. I have so enjoyed Krafters Korner since
national convention. I keep trying new crafts. I like them all a lot but
think loom knitting is my favorite. I did ask for looms for Christmas. Did
the same for my birthday back in October.
Thanks to all teachers of all crafts. I don't think I am ready to present a
craft class but certainly do appreciate those who have that ability. I have
done things I never expected to do.

Much gratitude and appreciation
Shelbi