[Nfb-krafters-korner] cute slogan

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 20 18:15:28 UTC 2013

Love it!

Can we maybe borrow it?  I am thinking of maybe a section on our  website
called
Random Crafts of Kindness

and listing some of the places that we donate our crafting to share with
others.  It would be good if we could promote and give a little comment on
Why we picked them to donate our handy work to.  I have a couple of places  I
donate to and would like to have a place to hear about others and folks
experience with them.

What do you think?

In a message dated 12/19/2013 10:27:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,