[Nfb-krafters-korner] crazy question, need help.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Dec 21 04:01:37 UTC 2013

Thank you susan.  My mind went blank and I knew I had heard something
other then what I had described.

In a message dated 12/20/2013 7:26:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net writes:

This is  called stick weaving and you can also use multiple sticks.  Many
cultures did this sort of weaving, even our Native Americans.  Very  easy
and
a definite different craft.  You can make cords, straps,  pouches and even
place  mats.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net